วันพุธที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Feelings toward the school.

The first time I had to learn at this school, I felt very uncomfortable because of what is not so when the old school that I learned was tired, I really wanted to leave, but I started to get me I could stand to learn more. I'll move on to the end and understand what the school wants to give every child in school, but I tend to overlook things at school, I would like to see what schools are trying to make is that it forces the child. my students come to school when I first came to prison. Until now, I'm near the end, I just want to say that I love this school and this school taught me many things that I have good friends, good teachers and good teachers. I'm happy to be studying at this school.And I think this school is a good school, one that everyone has come to be a graduate course.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น